Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Helen to write 6 wierd things about myself:

1) I can remember all sorts of things with ease, except people's names. I can remember what happened in what tech support call for a customer 2 years ago, or what technical command is necessary to be run, or what flags it takes. However, I have the hardest time remembering people's names.

2) I have memorized Edgar Allen Poe's, The Raven.

3) I have memorized Pi to 35 decimal places

4) As a US citizen, living in the US, I married a Canadian citizen

5) I have started to do my weight workout with a sledgehammer. Check out www.shovelglove.com for more information. It's actually more like going back to how Native Americans would work out with a weighted stick.

6) I am very flexible. I can sit on the ground, with legs spread, and lean forward and put my chin on the ground.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Hey John Henry, the sledgehammer things sounds gratifying. Names can be a pain -- it's always tricky getting dozens of students in order. Various tricks to keep them in mind, not all of them work. Quoth the raven. . . .

6:32 PM  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

haha great things! I can't believe you memorized pi! the only thing I remember is 3.14 something... something... something.. haha.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

HA! I tagged Helen!!!

I have the prologue to Chaucer's Canterbury Tales memorized...

in Middle English.

'Bout as useful as pi to the billionth decimal point!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Thanks for doing it Jamie! Helen x

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home